Veterans’ Resources are an excellent resource for benefits and other information.
Veteran’s Specialist on Lois’s Legacy Board. Local and regional information is readily available by calling our main contact number – 360-683-4307
Health Benefits — Why Enroll?
You served your country. Let Us Serve You.
Eligibility — Do you qualify?
A person who served in the active military, Guard or Reserve and was honorably discharged may quality for VA health benefits
Enrollment — How do I enter the system?
- Complete enrollment form 1010EZ www.va.gov/healtheligibility
- Submit a copy of DD214 Discharge Papers to the nearest CBOC (Community Based Outpatient Clinic) or VA Puget Sound in Seattle.
- Get a medical appointment and photo ID.
- Survivor Benefits
- Long Term Care / Aid and Assistance
- Medical Equipment, Medications
- DAV Transportation
- Choice Program
- Northwest Veterans’ Resource Center
VA Puget Sound homepage: www.pugetsound.va.gov
Guide to Long Term Care: www.va.gov/Geriatrics/Guide/Longtermcare
Military Veterans’ Travel Guide – https://upgradedpoints.com/military-veterans-travel-guide/ (This linked website has helpful information for veterans, but be aware that the main function of the linked website is to encourage people to sign up for credit cards.)